Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
**This position will report to our location located at:
2021 25th St
Columbus, IN 47201
***This position is part-time (maximum of 25 hours per week) and pays $9.50/hr.
Our Indiana Group Headquarters, where all of our employees begin their careers and complete a one day company orientation, is located at:
7111 W Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46241
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 2 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $9.50 per hour
- New Hire Orientation is held every other Monday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm in Indianapolis. Must be able to attend one of these sessions if hired.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule: Monday 7:30 am - 6:00 pm with 1-hour break, Tuesday & Friday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm