Remarketing Lot Attendant
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Vehicle Delivery Technician. The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- Must have reliable transportaion.
- Must be able to work outside in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
- Must have 3 months of continuous and verifiable work experience
- Must be willing to accept an hourly wage of $12.00 per hour. This is not negotiable.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to work the following shift
- M-F, between 8a-5p, 40 hours per week. Some days it will be 8-4:30p, some days it will be 8:30-5p.