Driver - Truck Driver DOT Certified Concord
Our Fleet Logistics department in Concord has an immediate opening for two Full Time-DOT Drivers. Enterprise Truck Rental Division is growing! Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. Our goal is to serve businesses with replacement or supplemental transportation needs.
The Driver position is responsible for delivering commercial box trucks safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
**This position is based out of 2550 Monument Blvd, Concord, CA 94520**
**This position is full time and apart from religious observances requires you to be available 40 hours/week between Monday-Friday 7:45am-4:15pm (and some Saturdays - schedule is subject to changes).**
**The pay for this positing start is $17.50 / hour**
The DOT Driver position is responsible for delivering commercial TRUCK vehicles safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
- Deliver commercial vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the commercial vehicles in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- 6 months work experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work M-F 7:45am-4:15pm and an ocassional Saturday.
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete(6 months or longer) a D.O.T. medical examination.
- This job allows for no moonlighting, meaning that if hired, employee cannot work another job or position.