Administrative Representative - Full Time
The Administravite Rep. or Customer Assistance Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, supporting their branch and rental needs. They will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up for The Pittsburgh International Airport location.
Compensation for this position is $16 / hour, this position includes medical, dental and vision benefits, an optional 401k that is matched 3% by the company, paid major Holidays off, paid Vacation and PTO time!
This role is available as a full-time position based out of The Pittsburgh International Airport!
Schedule for this position is 5 days a week between 8:00am-5:00pm
- Respond appropriately to all customer inquiries and calls. Answer telephone and take messages accordingly. Direct incoming calls appropriately.
- Type reports and correspondence, copy and collate materials and receive, distribute and prepare mail.
- Establish and maintain centralized files; this may include such things as employee files, tracking vacation/sick time and time cards.
- Distribute new employee orientation materials and assist with the completion of required paperwork.
- Provide support on special projects such as title registration, fleet maintenance, maintenance tracking on vehicles, turnback recording, etc., as required.
- Order supplies and forms to maintain adequate supplies; may include supplier, vendor and repair services contact. Maintain copy and fax machines.
- Prepare payroll for hourly employees including entering data into on-line time entry system and preparation of employee control documents; new hire paperwork and personnel action forms, as required.
- Make travel arrangements as needed.
- Cash control; handle cash and prepare deposits.
- Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customer's needs and requests, by brand. In some locations, which offer both brands, this job responsibility requires keen understanding of the differences between products and services offered by both
- Work on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty
- Maintain appearance of rental counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition; ensure counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service
- Assist customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and provide the most efficient service possible
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.