ASE Certified Automotive Technician Mechanic
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings, a team committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician. The Automotive Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work a full time flexible schedule to include weekends, nights, and some holidays depending on business demand.
- Full-Time Position
- $25 / hour
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, paid time off, along with Rental Discounts, and Auto Purchasing Discounts
- Aside from religious observations, must be willing to work evenings and weekends
Must be able to work the following schedules:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
This position is located at The Pittsburgh International Airport
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 2 years
- No driving convictions involving drugs or alcohol within the past 5 years (i.e. DWI, DUI, etc.)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- 2 years’ experience as an Automotive Tech. required
- 4 ASE Certifications required
- Experience with various car makes & models preferred
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must be willing to work at our Pittsburgh International Airport Service Center