Customer Service Greeter - PIT Airport
Enterprise Holdings (Alamo Rent a Car and National Car Rental) have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Greeter at The Pittsburgh International Airport. It is a Full-time position working 40 hours per week. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Customer Service Greeter serves as a brand ambassador providing superior, friendly, and efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling Alamo and National customer loyalty member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We also offer:
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings plan including 401k
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
- Work proactively with fellow employees and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome customers to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank Alamo and National customer loyalty member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 25 pounds with long periods of standing and walking.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid driver's license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work late evenings and weekends