Oil Lube and Tire Technician
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for an Oil, Tire and Lube Technician/Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car service, repair, state inspections, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We are currently offering a $1,000 Sign on Bonus.
This position would be for our Pittsburgh Airport Service Center located at the Pittsburgh International Airport, 15108. This is a Full Time position paying $16.45 per hour and includes benefits; including medical, prescription, vision, dental and paid time off.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a current PA State Inspection license
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violation or at-fault accident in the past 3 years
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI) on record in the past 5 years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work at the Pittsburgh Airport Service Center located at the Pittsburgh International Airport
- Must be able to work Full Time and one of the following shifts:
- Sunday through Thursday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Friday through Tuesday 2:30pm - 11:00pm
- Must be able to accept a starting wage of $16.45 per hour