Part Time Driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position is for our Enterprise Rent-a-Car location at the Pittsburgh International Airport 15108
This position has a starting pay up to $10.75 per hour.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of cars and vans to and from our locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation or at-fault accident in the past 3 years
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI) on record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have at least 6 months of prior work experience
- Must be looking for part time employment
- Must be able to work at the Pittsburgh International Airport
- Must be able to work Part Time hours (20-25 hours per week) schedules include days, evenings and weekends