Service Center Lot Attendant
The Fleet Logistics Coordinator or Lot Attendant is responsible for assisting in the in-fleeting process, new and in-fleet vehicle deliveries and in-fleet movement of vehicles. This position may also act as the point of contact for the home-city drivers.
This position will report to our Service Center at the Pittsburgh International Airport located at Rental Access Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15231.
Must be able to work outdoors all year round (in all types of weather).
This is a full time position earning $12.00 per hour with benefits including Health, Prescription, Vision, Dental and paid time off.
- Check-in new and used cars from carriers and report information to Maintenance Supervisor
- Document any damage to new/used cars and forward appropriate information to Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist in PDI (prep, delivery and inspection) process of new/used cars, removing plastic from interior, ensuring two sets of keys, manual, etc
- Assist in movement of in-fleet vehicles from airport to home city
- Assist in movement of new/used car stock to home city
- Use of Unit Services to mark new/used cars that are ready (inspection and PDI completed)
- Use of Odyssey to document movement of shopped cars
- Assist in movement of vehicles to local repair shops
- Contact branches regarding open recalls and preventative maintenance
- Assist in lot management (move home city in-fleet and new/used cars to designated areas, keep designated shop areas clear of completed vehicles, etc)
- Assist in plating of new/used cars, including transportation of plates from administrative office to the airport
- May act as the point of contact for the driver team
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be willing to accept wage of $12.00 per hour.
Must have at least 6 months of prior work experience
- Must be able to work at the Pittsburgh Airport
- Must be able to work Full Time 40 hours per week, 11:00am - 7:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to work outdoors all year round (in all types of weather)