Territory Driver- Pittsburgh Airport
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. This is a territory driver position responsible for transporting vehicles across Western PA.
The position will report to our Pittsburgh International Airport located in Coraopolis, PA 15108. This position has a starting pay of $10.00 per hour. We have many schedules available. Please apply and our recruiter will contact you about the options available.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violation or at fault accident in the past 3 years.
- No drug, alcohol related offense (DUI or DWI) on record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future