Customer Service Representative - Cortez
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in our truck rental location.
We are seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Customer Assistance Representative Sr. This position pays $14.50 / hour and is located at 201 N. Pinon Dr. A, Cortez, CO 81321.
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Training and development
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, truck features and benefits, and additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.