Driver Part Time-West Los Angeles
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,900 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $22 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This is a PART-TIME DRIVER position in the Culver City and Century City (90025 and 90034) locations, working a maximum of 25 hours per week. Pay will be $13.35/hour .
The Part-Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations must be available to work (maximum of 25 hours per week):
- Culver City location: Monday, Tuesday and Friday (8:00am-8:00pm)
- Century City location: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (7:00am-4:00pm)
- Occasional Weekends (8:30am-12:30pm).
- This position requires a valid driver's license
This is a PART-TIME DRIVER position in our Culver City and Century City locations working a maximum of 25 hours per week at $13.35/hour.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.