Account Specialist - Enterprise Truck Rental
Enterprise Truck Rental, a division of Enterprise Rent-A-Car has opportunities to join our team as an Account Specialist in Dallas/Fort Worth!
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you have interest in seeking new client relationships, as well as supporting our current accounts? If you answered YES to these questions, then the perfect opportunity awaits you in our rapidly growing Enterprise Truck Rental Division!
The Account Specialist will gain hands-on experience and knowledge to learn our unique business. In addition, you will learn all functions related to running a local Truck Rental branch - becoming familiar with line and staff functions, operations management and company policies and practices that affect each aspect of the business. The objective of the Account Specialist role is to learn how to effectively operate our business so that you can ultimately progress into management and run a Truck Rental branch.
This is a full-time position located in Dallas 75247, Fort Worth 76111, Arlington 76011, Garland 75041 and Grapevine 76051
- Assist in Branch sales and marketing efforts to increase business and income
- Prospect and target accounts to develop new business relationships
- Understand, communicate and sell optional protection products, rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and benefits as well as fuel options and additional equipment
- Create a strategy to convince prospects of their need to learn about our services
- Conduct various meetings with our clients including initial and follow up fact-finding presentations, closing and transition meetings.
- Build the initial relationship with decision makers and secure referrals
- Create custom business solutions to facilitate closing the sale
- Relationship management with clients after the transition on an as needed basis
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and/or by phone
- Effectively market the company while picking up and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Conduct follow-up with various customers and businesses, including insurance adjusters or agents, dealerships, body shops, road-side assistance, and mobile vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.