Automotive Technician DFW Airport
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Full Time ASE Certified Technician. This position pays $29 / hr and is located at our Dallas Fort Worth Airport facility on 3720 S 26th Avenue, Dallas, TX 75261.
- $25 / hour + 1 /hour for each ASE
- $250 tool bonus upon hire and annually
- Tuition reimbursement for additional certifications (ASEs)
- Paid time off upon hire
- 40 hour per week consistent work schedule
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Training and development
- Tuesday 3pm-11pm
- Wednesday 3pm-11pm
- Thursday 3pm-11pm
- Friday 3pm-11pm
- Saturday 3pm-11pm
- Sunday OFF
- Monday OFF
The Automotive Technician performs car repairs, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Complete ADAS Post scans
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards (i.e., maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Two years of automotive technical training at an accredited technical or trade school, or a minimum of two year of technical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles
- High School Diploma / G.E.D. preferred
- Minimum of 4 ASE Certifications required( A1-A8, L1, X1)
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Understanding of GM, Ford, Toyota, and Chrysler warranty procedures is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment drug test as required by the USDOT
- Apart from religious obligations, must be able to work Full Time (40 hours per week) based on shift-bid scheduling, and some holidays (depending on business demand)