Customer Service Greeter DAL Airport
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a full time Customer Service - Greeter at Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL). This position pays up to $16.46/HR ($15/hour plus performance based incentives) and is located at our onsite location at the DAL Airport at 7366 Cedar Springs Road Dallas, TX 75235.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
- Airport clearance not required
The available schedule is:
- Sunday 12:00pm-8:00pm
- Monday 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Tuesday 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Wednesday 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Thursday 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Friday OFF
- Saturday OFF
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America and we are hiring now!
The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Work proactively with drivers, Auto Detailers, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet requirements.
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness.
- Thank member for their business.
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future