Exit Booth Agent DFW Airport
Get on the #FastTrack with Enterprise Holdings! National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Agent in our Exit Booth at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport in Irving, TX! The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient customer service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is located at the DFW Airport, 2424 E 38th Street, Dallas, TX 75261. (no security clearance required)
- Full-Time Position
- $12-$15/Hour with Incentive Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits, along with Rental Discounts, and Auto Purchasing Discounts
- Aside from religous observations, must be willing to work evenings and weekends
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to customers by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid drivers license for at least one year with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends.
- Must be able to work a flexible shift to include nights, weekends, and holiday hours - schedules determined by shift bid process, based on seniority
- Must be willing to accept an average hourly pay of $11.00-$15.00/hour based on sales performance, base hourly pay, and overtime worked within the first year