Our customers are our business. It’s been that way since the very beginning. And our Customer Service teams help us deliver extraordinary service every day. They offer assistance. They listen. And they treat every one of our millions of customers with respect. Across a variety of roles and areas, our teams help to ensure our customers’ complete satisfaction.
Exit Booth Agent - Love Field AirportJob ID 190177
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the #FastTrack with Enterprise Holdings! National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Agent in our Exit Booth at the Dallas Love Field Airport in Dallas, TX! The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient customer service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Pay: $11.00/hr + monthly incentives
- This is a full-time position with benefits, reporting to Dallas Love Field Airport (no security clearance required)
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to customers by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions preferred
- Minimum of 6 months sales experience in a customer service or retail environment preferred
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding area
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must not now or in the future require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document
- Must be able to work a flexible shift to include nights, weekends, and holiday hours - schedules determined by shift bid process, based on seniority
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)