Greeter Dallas Love Field Airport
Get on the #FastTrack with Enterprise Holdings! We have an exciting opportunity available for a Greeter at the Dallas Love Field Airport in Dallas, TX!
The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient customer service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling club member needs as they relate to the Emerald Aisle rental process. Provides member with appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Aisle program guidelines. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- This position is located at the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, 2424 E 38th Street, Dallas, TX 75261 (no security clearance required)
- $12/HR plus bonus incentives
- Benefits: full benefits including medical, vision, and dental insurance, a regular weekly schedule, 401K match, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Welcome members to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits
- Communicate customer service issues to management
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements
- Maintain Emerald Aisle for cleanliness
- Thank member for their business
- Provide upgraded vehicles on request
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship form our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future.
- Must accept $12/hour
- Must be able to work in outdoor elements with long periods of standing and walking.
- Must be available to work a 40 hour/week schedule, with flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Must live in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area