Maintenance Technician DFW Airport (Lube, Oil, Filter, Tire Rotation)Job ID 188681
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings - our team that is committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings at Dallas/Fort Worth Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car and bus service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This is a position of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is a full-time position that pays $11.25/hour (+ $1/hour for up to 4 ASE certifications), with a comprehensive benefits package and earned paid time off. This position is located at the DFW Airport in Dallas, TX. No security clearance required.
- Ensure all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards; maintain Out-Of-Service at or below 2%.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling mechanical service procedures to perform fleet maintenance activities
- Ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities is preferred
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must not now or in the future require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
- Must live within the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and be able to report to the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules including nights and weekends