Part Time Fleet Driver Frisco
Enterprise Holdings is a family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands including Enterprise, National and Alamo. We are the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
Enterprise Holdings is seeking to hire Part Time Drivers in Frisco, TX. This position will be working part time, averaging 25 hours per week. We are looking for candidates that are able to work 3-4 days per week (occasional Saturdays) between 7:30am-5:00pm. The Driver is responsible for transporting fleet cars and vans to and from various locations within the DFW metroplex.
- Location: 4760 Preston Road, Suite 240, Frisco, Texas 75034
- Schedule: Aside from religious observation 3-4 days per week 7:30am-5:00pm
- Pay: $9.25/hr
- Benefits: a regular weekly schedule, 401k match, profit sharing, paid time off, car rental and car purchase discounts, and a fun and friendly place to work!
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow other drivers to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 6 months work experience required.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than one moving violation and/or at-fault accident on your driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employmentment - based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future
- Must be able to initially report to the branch in Frisco, TX
- Apart from religious observation must be available to work 3-4 days during the week and occasional Saturdays from 7:30am-5:00pm.
- If offered the position able to accept $9.25/ hr during the first year