Our fleet is always on the move. Whether you’re providing safe, well-maintained vehicles or driving them, our Automotive & Transportation team’s focus is to ensure that our customers are taken care of. They do it all. Perform preventative maintenance. Clean and detail vehicles. Transport them from branch to branch. And drive customers from airport terminals to our lots – serving as the face of our brands. Our goal is to get the work done right and return vehicles to daily rental operations.
Part-Time Vehicle Delivery TechnicianJob ID 184973
Equal Opportunity Employer
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. with over 7,000 branch offices worldwide! The Vehicle Delivery Technician (VDT) performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. This position is located at the DFW Airport in Dallas, TX. No security clearance required.
- This position pays $9.50/hour and is a Part-Time position
- Potential to be PROMOTED to Full-Time after probationary period
- Promotions will be based on review of performance during employee's first 120 days.
- Promotions will include a pay increase to $10.00/hour, a full-time schedule and a comprehensive benefits pacakage!
- Pulling plastic from interior and exterior of NCS.
- Scrape all stickers/decals from windows.
- Installing antennas.
- Installing hub caps and center caps (i.e. trucks & cargo vans).
- Installing roof racks (i.e. minivans).
- Installing license plate brackets.
- Placing all floor mats.
- Placing decals on driver doors (i.e. cargo vans).
- Pushing in fuses (to activate remotes & radios).
- Move units up the lanes.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
- Must be able to pick-up material weighing 25 lbs or less.
- Assist other departmental needs, when requested.
Physical Demands and Environmental Conditions:
- Limited to light physical effort is required including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 10 pounds).
- Generally requires a great deal of standing for long periods of time, walking and bending.
- Requires the ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Requires some flexibility in working hours.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid Drivers License with no more than one moving violation and/or at fault accident within the three last years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past five years (i.e. DWI / DUI)
- Must not now or in the future require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document.
- Must live in the Dallas/Fort Worth and/or surrounding area
- Knowledge of mechanical service procedures to perform light maintenace activities is preferred
- Must be willing to accept $9.50/hour
- Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be willing to work up to 25 hours/week, and able to work shifts between the hours of 6:00am - 6:00pm