Summer Accounting Intern
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $22 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
- Assist in vechicle registration and renewal processes
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be graduating no later than May 2020 with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug and/or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to report to work at our regional office (8200 John Carpenter Fwy, Dallas, TX 75247)
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week during the business hours of M-F 7:30am-6:00pm
- Must be able to work between May 20th, 2019 and August 2nd, 2019