Seasonal Talent Acquisition/Human Resources Assistant
The Southern New England Region for Enterprise is looking for a Seasonal Talent Acquisition/ Human Resources Assistant from approximately March 1, 2019 through July 31, 2019. This is up to a 150 day position and is located at our Regional headquarters in Wilton, CT. The TA/HR Assistant will provide support to Specialists and Managers within the TA and HR departments. The TA/HR Assistant may be a resource for Generalists, Talent Acquisition and/or Training & development professionals. This position may also serve as a point of contact for employees.
This is a seasonal full time position where you will work approximately 40 hours per week during business hours (M-F 7am- 6pm). Depending upon the applicant's availability, we can create a schedule that works with your school schedule if necessary and within our business hours.
Seasonal employment will end on or before July 31st 2019.
This position pays 14.00 per hour.
This position is located at 131 Danbury Rd. Wilton CT 06897
• This position may also serve as a point of contact for employees.
• The position requires 40 - 45 hours per week which will be built upon our business needs and fall within our operating hours Monday-Friday from 7am- 6pm.
• Set up and maintain personnel file(s) including extensive filing
• Input data into HR Database (PeopleSoft) - new hires, terms, promotions, benefits, etc.
• Assist with New Hire and Benefits Orientations
• Perform online resume searches
• Print resumes & Post Job Requisitions on job boards
• Run new hire background checks
• Conduct new hire employee reference checks
• Upload candidate information into application database (ICIMS) for internal postings
• Attract, schedule, screen and interview applicants through phone interviews
• Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned
• Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week within our operating hours Monday-Friday from 7am- 6pm
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to Wilton, CT within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills: Intermediate level preferred
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Solid communications both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to communicate company policy, procedures and programs