Management Trainee Internship
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It's Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it's learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
Internships are a temporary position starting in mid to late May and ending in August. Qualified candidates must be able to commit to a 10 week internship beginning in May/June and ending in August/September 2020. Applicants must have an expected graduation date of either December 2020 or May/June 2021. The hourly rate of pay is $13.50.
This position is located at one of the following branch offices:
Danvers, Peabody, Beverly, Salem, Gloucester, Haverhill, and Newburyport
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a current college student enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program, graduating no later than May/June 2021 (rising Senior). Internship is for the summer before graduation
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related conviction on record (DWI/DUI) in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able and willing to honor a 10 week commitment with the availability to start mid to late May or early June, 2020