Inventory Coordinator - Decatur, AL
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Holdings. Operating Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, and National Car Rental, Enterprise is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator at our location in Decatur, AL.
This entry level position is responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department.
This is a fulltime position located at 2614 US-31, Decatur, AL 35603
Monday - Friday, 730am -5pm
- Check in vehicles with our Vehicle Inventory Control Devices (daily)
- Maintain vehicle control
- Lot organization - in a safe and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize key security
- Complete paperwork associated with repairs, pick-up and delivery of vehicles.
- Schedule minor repairs and coordinate pick-up and delivery
- Reconditioning duties and may build vendor relationships
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 1 year of work experience is required.
- Must have at least a high school diploma or GED
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last 3 years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.