Lot Attendant Austin Airport Full Time
Are you looking for a steady full-time opportunity with a reliable and well-known company?
Do you want a schedule that stays consistent from week to week so that you can have better work/home life balance?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management actually listens to and cares about their employees?
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Austin Airport is actively seeking to employ a full time Lot Attendant. The Lot Attendant (officially called Vehicle Delivery Technician) performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
This is a full time position (40+ hours per week) in a team-oriented work environment.
Our employees also enjoy Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance, as well as 401K and profit-sharing, and participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
Compensation is $10.00 per hour!
Available schedule is:
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM and an occasional Saturday
Office Lot Location:
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- If under 21, must have zero moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work Monday - Friday 7:30 AM and 5:30 PM