Lot Driver Austin Airport Part Time
Are you looking for a steady opportunity with a reliable and well-known company?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management actually listens to and cares about their employees?
Enterprise Holdings (representing Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent-A-Car brands) at The Austin Airport is actively seeking to employ part time lot drivers. The driver delivers vehicles short distances across the paring lot to its appropriate destination in a safe and timely manner. This position is primarily outside and involves walking back and forth across the lot throughout the shift.
Compensation is $10.00 per hour, and our employees also enjoy 401K and profit-sharing, and participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
All shifts are available 7 days a week
5:00 AM - 12:00 PM
12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
5:00PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 PM -2:00 AM
Flexible to an other schedule as well!
Austin Bergstrom International Airport
3819 Presidential Blvd
Austin, TX 78719
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- If under 21, must have zero moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.