Airport Lot Driver
Are you looking for a steady full-time opportunity with a reliable and well-known company?
Do you want a schedule that stays consistent from week to week so that you can have better work/home life balance?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management actually listens to and cares about their employees?
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Holdings (representing Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent-A-Car brands) at the Denver International Airport is actively seeking to employ multiple Full-Time Lot Drivers. The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) in a team-oriented work environment.
Compensation is $14.00/hour, and our employees also enjoy 401K and profit-sharing, and participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
Multiple Morning, Mid, Late Afternoon and Evening shifts available!
Many shifts available with 2 consecutive days off! All schedules require 40 hours per week.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept the starting wage of $14.00/hour
- Must be willing to work outside in all seasons and weather conditions
- Must be willing and able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work 40 hours per week inclusive of some weekends and holidays