ASE Certified Diesel Mechanic
Position offers a $2,000 signing Bonus
Enterprise Holdings -Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Diesel Certified Mechanic (Diesel Tech + CDL) located at our Denver International Airport site.
The ASE Diesel Mechanic performs bus service, repair, in-fleeting service and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards and perform timely inspections on light and medium duty vehicles to comply with DOT specifications.
This position is Full-Time working 40 hours a week
Our employees also enjoy a competitive benefits program (medical, dental, and vision benefits, PTO, etc.), an employee wellness program, 401K and profit-sharing, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
The starting pay for this position is $35.00/hour, which requires 4 ASE certifications
We will pay $1 an hour more for every ASEs awarded after the required 4 to allow for Internal Promotions!
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform timely inspections on light and medium duty vehicles to comply with DOT specifications
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid commercial driver's license (CDL) with a minimum of 6 month bus driving experience with a CDL transporting passengers
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- Must have one year of truck operation and maintenance technical training at an accredited technical or trade school, OR a minimum of one year of technical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles, OR a combination of both required
- 4+ Truck (T or H) ASE certifications required
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam & drug test to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT
- No Moonlighting allowed (no other paid employment)
- Must have a registered account with the FMCSA clearing house