ASE Certified Diesel Mechanic
We are hiring now for immediate openings!
Enterprise Mobility is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Full Time ASE Diesel Mechanice. This position pays $45 / hr and is located at our Denver International Airport facility on 24530 E 78th Ave, Denver CO 80249.
- $45 / hour (+ 1 per hour for each ASE, not required)
- $250 tool bonus upon hire and annually
- Tuition reimbursement for additional certifications (ASEs)
- Paid time off upon hire
- 40 hour per week consistent work schedule
- Advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Training and development
The ASE Diesel Mechanic performs bus service, repair, in-fleeting service and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards and perform timely inspections on light and medium duty vehicles to comply with DOT specifications.
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new cars according to company procedures as required.
- Perform buy back/turn back servicing according to company procedures as required.
- Perform vehicle servicing/repairing to maintain company standards.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Perform timely inspections on light and medium duty vehicles to comply with DOT specifications
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a valid commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must not have any drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must have a minimum of 6 month bus driving experience with a CDL transporting passengers
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Requires ownership of standard hand tools to perform basic maintenance and repair responsibilities
- 4+ Truck (T or H) ASE certifications required
- Must have one year of truck operation and maintenance technical training at an accredited technical or trade school, OR a minimum of one year of technical experience in an automotive repair shop servicing current model vehicles, OR a combination of both required
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam & drug test to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT
- No Moonlighting allowed (no other paid employment)
- Must have a registered account with the FMCSA clearing house