Customer Service Administrative Representative (Call Center) located at Denver International Airport
We have an immediate opportunity for a full-time Administrative Representative at the Denver International Airport.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
This position has a starting pay of $16.50 / hour
The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support. We are looking for the right candidate that will possess the folling:
- Excellent phone handling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls and multi-task.
- Strong ability to resolve ‘tough to handle’ issues through excellent customer service, corporate account relations and branch relationship skills.
- Adherence to company policy and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Represent Enterprise in a professional manner.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches and vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative functions
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Computer proficiency and strong verbal communication required