Fall Sales Management Trainee Intern
The Denver International Airport is looking for part-time Fall Management Trainee Interns.
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This position has a compensation of $15/hour.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you'll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won't be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a Senior enrolled in a bachelor's degree program (full-time) or a master's degree program (part-time or full-time) with a graduation in December 2019.
- Must have a minimum of 3 months of sales experience (examples can include, but not limited to; retail, commission sales, serving/restaurant environment, leadership in athletics/team activities, and leadership in military, community, social, or academic organizations)
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
- Must be able to work at least 20 hours to a maximum of 25 hours per week.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI).
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.