Full Time CDL Bus Driver Evening Shifts
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise exciting opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an exciting opportunity for a CDL Bus Driver. The Bus Driver provides superior, friendly, efficient service during the rental car process, transporting customers to and from the rental facility in a safe and timely manner. Establishes and maintains clear communications with other bus operators and management team to ensure a consistent, superior level of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position is Full Time with benefits and pays $19.00 an hour + a $2.00/hour shift differential for all hours worked between 8pm and 6am (4 hour minimum)
Apart from religious observations, you must be able to work full time (40 hours a week) on one of the following schedules:
3:30pm-12am Wednesday through Sunday
4:30pm-1am Saturday through Wednesday
- Provide customer service including greeting, arrival statement; identify level of service, determining airline drop-off, giving direction to exit and thanking customers.
- Provide safe, clean and comfortable transportation.
- Ensure that the bus is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed.
- Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seatbelts fastened.
- Assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed.
- Operate radio in a professional manner using ten codes to keep base and other buses informed of traffic and location status.
- Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards.
- Follow route and bus spacing as required by location busing standards.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
This position requires a commercial drivers license (CDL) and is subject to DOT requirements including a pre-employment drug test and physical.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Minimum of 6 months bus driving experience with a CDL transporting passengers
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs to assist customers with luggage
- Must have a Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Passenger and Brake Endorsement
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years (ie., DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to complete a pre-employment DOT physical exam & drug test to obtain a Medical Card as required by the USDOT
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- 3:30pm-12am Wednesday through Sunday
- 4:30pm-1am Saturday through Wednesday