Full Time Exit Booth Agent National
Are you looking for a career in the ever-growing Colorado travel & tourism industry? Do you want to be part of a company that is consistently ranked #1 for customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity in customer service and sales as an Exit Booth Agent with our team at National Car Rental at Denver International Airport!
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) including evenings, week-ends and holidays.
Compensation is $14.25/hour with incentive-based pay bonuses on performance and customer service. Incentives can range between $100-$300 each month in addition to hourly pay!
Our employees also enjoy a competitive benefits program (medical, dental, and vision benefits, PTO, etc.), an employee wellness program, 401K and profit-sharing, participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
24530 E 78th Ave
Denver, CO 80249
Option 1: Wednesday-Sunday: 2:30pm-11:00pm
Option 2: Friday: 8:00am-8:00pm, Saturday: 8:00am-8:00pm, Sunday: 8:00am-8:00pm, Monday: 3:00pm-8:00pm
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (DUI, DWI, DWAI) on record within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work holidays
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $14.25/hr