Full Time Exit Booth Agent
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent. The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
This position offers a starting wage of $16.25 / hour and works 40 hours a week. Earn up to $500 / month in bonuses!
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image, being fully stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction (DUI, DWI, DWAI) on record within the past 5 years.
- Must be will to accept the starting wage of $16.25 / hour
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a 40 hour work week