Full Time Outdoor Concierge Alamo
Alamo Car Rental at the Denver International Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Outdoor Concierge/Greeter! This is a role that focuses on ensuring professional, superior, friendly and efficient customer service.
This position works primarly outside in all seasons and weather elements.
This is a full-time position (40 hours/week) in a team-oriented work environment. Compensation starts at $14.50/hour and includes incentive-based pay bonuses on performance in customer service! Incentives can range between $100-$300 each month in addition to hourly pay!
Our employees also enjoy a competitive benefits program (medical, dental, and vision benefits, PTO, etc.), an employee wellness program, 401K and profit-sharing, participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
24530 E 78th Ave
Denver, CO 80249
Thursday through Monday 7am-3:30pm
- Greet customer as they arrive on the lot making them feel valued and welcome and provide information in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist members with questions and concerns and provide resolution as necessary
- Review daily game plan in preparation for delivery
- Review reservation manifest for special requests
- Work productively with shuttlers, service agents, return service specialists and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Complete vehicle inspections in accordance with priority guidelines
- Ensure that vehicle hangtags are completed correctly
- Return failed inspection units back to production for re-cleaning and service agent coaching
- Facilitate change of equipment vehicles or additional equipment to meet customer's needs
- Offer assistance with luggage as needed
- Document and communicate customer service issues to management
- Keep lot area organized and clean for ease of access and appearance of the facility
- Direct customers to the exit booth, provide local directions, maps and return directions as needed
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity for improved service delivery
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to work outside in all seasons and weather conditions
- Must be willing to accept the starting wage of $14.50/hr
- Apart from religious observations, are you available to work holidays?