Management Trainee Summer Internship
If you’re looking to hit the ground running, the Enterprise Management Internship will help you build valuable business and leadership skills. For a university/college student, the real-world professional experience you’ll receive during the internship will help you stand apart from the crowd, and will be more than just a line on your resume.
From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you'll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills in management. Our university/college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It's a team-based environment; and throughout your internship, your peers will be right by your side helping you learn, grow and have fun.
This role is located in Denver, CO and has a compensation of $16.50/ hour.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management Trainees. We’ll give you the chance to develop the skills you need to manage a fleet of vehicles, take care of customers, develop marketing strategies and build relationships with customers and coworkers.
During our internship, you’ll use the skills you learn to complete intern projects and engage in some friendly competition with your peers. You may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be a Junior or Senior graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree on or before May of 2023
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 3 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to commit to a 40 hour work week through August of 2022.
- Must be able to start late May 2022 or early June 2022
- Must either reside permanently in Colorado or attend college/University in Colorado