Part Time Lot Driver Denver Airport
Are you looking for a steady part time opportunity with a reliable and well-known company?
Are you seeking a fun and friendly work environment where management actually listens to and cares about their employees?
Enterprise Holdings (representing Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, and Alamo Rent-A-Car brands) at Denver International Airport is actively seeking to employ full-time lot drivers. The driver delivers vehicles short distances across the paring lot to its appropriate destination in a safe and timely manner. This position is primarily outside and involves walking back and forth across the lot throughout the shift.
This is a part-time position (25 hours/week) in a team-oriented work environment.
Compensation is $14.00/hour, and our employees also enjoy 401K and profit-sharing, and participation in a national discount program with numerous preferred partners, and employee-discounted rental cars for you and your family!
Option 1: Sunday: 2:00pm-8:00pm, Monday: 2:00pm-8:00pm, Tuesday: OFF, Wednesday: OFF, Thursday: OFF, Friday: 2:00pm-8:00pm, Saturday: 2:00pm-8:00pm
Option 2: Sunday: 7:00am-1:00pm, Monday: 7:00am-1:00pm, Tuesday: OFF, Wednesday: OFF, Thursday: OFF, Friday: 7:00am-1:00pm, Saturday: 7:00am-1:00pm
The Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles across Enterprise, National & Alamo brand parking lots
- Walking to and from the vehicles across the lot
- Drive locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to accept the starting wage of $14.00/hour
- Must be able to work 25 hours/week