Seasonal Sr. Customer Assistance Representative
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily over the phone, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location.
This SEASONAL POSITION has the ability to work only up to a maximum of 150 days. In this flexible position, you may be able to work a range of 20-45 hours a week depending on your availability. With strong performance, our seasonal employees, will have the option to apply for permanent positions after 6 months from their last date worked in the seasonal position, or you may have the opportunity to return for the following seasonal hiring period.
This seasonal position will pay $13/hr and will work within the Denver East area inclusive of Aurora.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work within the hours of 8am-5pm Monday through Friday.