Full Time Fleet Logistics Coordinator
Enterprise Holdings, representing the Enterprise, National, and Alamo Rent-A-Car brands has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Fleet Logistics Coordinator at our Ralston, NE location. This is an entry-level position into our Vehicle Acquisition Department. The Group Vehicle Acquisition department is responsible for forecasting, ordering, allocating and managing the Group's fleet. This position is responsible for assisting the Fleet Logistics Supervisors with the in-fleeting process, new vehicle deliveries, scheduling and movement of our team of drivers, and in fleet movement. This is a great opportunity to learn more on how and why we manage the fleet as we do. Pay for this position in $10/hour!
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 8,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion.
This posting is for the location of 7505 L St., Ralston, NE 68127
- Check-in new cars from carriers and report information to Vehicle Acquisition Manager
- Document any damage to new cars and forward appropriate information to Vehicle Acquisition Manager
- Assist in PDI (prep, delivery and inspection) process of new cars, removing plastic from interior, ensuring two sets of keys, manual, etc
- Assist in movement of in-fleet vehicles from airport to home city
- Assist in movement of new car stock to home city
- Use of Unit Services to mark new cars that are ready (inspection and PDI completed)
- Use of Odyssey to document movement of shopped cars
- Assist in movement of vehicles to local repair shops
- Assist in lot management (move home city in-fleet and new cars to designated areas, keep designated shop areas clear of completed vehicles, etc)
- Assist in plating of new cars, including transportation of plates from administrative office to the airport
Researching incoming transports for 2nd set of keys.
Processing incoming keys (input into Vehicle Sales, Unit Services, and VIC)
Running/Organizing drivers on Sunday and Monday afternoon.
Various support in the office (such as answering phones, inputting hikes, chase log, research)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a minimum of one year of administrative support, accounts payable/receivable or related work experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license in with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol-related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office and internet based applications
- Are you willing to accept $10/hour for this position?
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Full time during the follow schedule:
- Thursday-Monday 7:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday-Monday 7:00am-6:00pm