Full Time Vehicle Service Attendant Des Moines Enterprise Truck Rental
The Enterprise Commercial Truck Division has an immediate opening for a full time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.
This job is located at our Truck Rental branch at 1545 E Euclid Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313 and will pay $11.00/hour with 40 hours per week.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Responsible for minor reapairs in truck i.e. jumping a truck
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a valid Driver's License with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must have no driving related license suspensions/revocations or alcohol related driving convictions in the prior 5 years
- Must be willing to accept $11.00 an hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 6 months work experience required with experience working with box trucks considered a plus
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work 40 hours per week the following schedule:
- Monday through Friday 7am-5pm and rotating Saturday 9am- 12pm
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination prior to hire.
- All applicants must agree to not accept any compensated employment with another employer if hired for this position.