Seasonal Summer 2019 Sr Customer Assistance Representative Des Moines Airport
Looking for a great seasonal opportunity this summer? Do you enjoy sales and customer service? Come and join Enterprise Rent-A-Car's summer program at the Des Moines Airport! Learn sales, service and marketing from our top managers and gain real world experience with an industry leader. These are seasonal positions with about 35-40 hours/week. They will start in May and end in August. Starting pay $10.50/hr!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location. This role is available as a temporary part time position. Inside sales and customer service skills will be utilized on a daily basis.
This posting is for the location of 5800 Fleur Dr, Des Moines, IA 50321
- Write rental contracts, providing a high level of customer service and offering optional products
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some college required
- Must be willing to accept a seasonal position lasting no more than 150 days starting in May 2019. Candidates who are hired will not be eligible for any other opportunities at Enterprise for a minimum of 6 months following the end of seasonal employment.
- Must have at least 6 months prior customer service or sales experience
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following shifts (including weekends & holidays):
- Mornings (6:00am - 2:00pm)
- Afternoons (11:00am - 7:00pm)
- Evenings (6:00pm - Midnight)