Customer Assistance Representative Sr- Full Time
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, through face-to-face interaction. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide rental back-up, service customers and deliver administrative support at our airport location.
This position is located at the Detroit Metro Airport in Romulus, MI.
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions (i.e. research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, process customer billings)
- Perform miscellaneous and job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have high school diploma and G.E.D.
- Must have 6 months of prior customer service/retail experience in a high pace environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work the following work hours/shifts:
- Sunday 4:00A-12:00P
- Monday 4:00A-12:00P
- Tuesday 4:00A-12:00P
- Wednesday OFF
- Thursday OFF
- Friday 4:00A-12:00P
- Saturday 4:00A-12:00P