Customer Return Agent - Part Time
National/Alamo is hiring for a part-time Rental Return Agent. The Rental Return Agent, using a handheld device, is responsible for providing exceptional and efficient service during the rental return process. They answer questions, record vehicle millage, fuel level and condition; in addition to completing the rental process. Rental Return Agents are one of the final customer touch points to ensure the customers were completely satisfied with the rental process.
- Hourly rate of $9.90/hr. with an increase to $10.15/hr. at 6 months and $10.40/hr. at 12 months
- DTW Airport – 338 Lucas Dr. Detroit 48242 (Romulus area)
- Must have open availability, including mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays
We are a multi-billion industry leader, known for exceptional service. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees
- Greet customers as they arrive to return their rental.
- Remind customers to check for personal belongings. Secure and tag any items found in the vehicle.
- Accurately complete rental transaction and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review rental changes and provide an accurate receipt to customer.
- Provide information to customer regarding transportation to the airport terminal.
- Inquire about level of customer service and document any concerns.
- Accurately check vehicle for damage.
- Assist in keeping lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 5 years
- Must be able to work outdoors (parking lot and garage) in the elements with long periods of standing
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Must be able to work varying shifts, including morning, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays