Driver - Part Time - Romulus, MI
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise Ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $19 billion. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own more than 1.7 million cars and trucks- and its affiliates together offer a total transportation solution and are all united by a common mission:
To exceed customer's expectations for service, quality, and value, to provide our employees with a great place to work, and to serve our communities as a committed corporate citizen.
The Driver delivers vehicles safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This position will be based in Romulus, MI and will work 3 days a week Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday and Tuesday are required days. This position starts at $9.45/hour and is a part-time position working approximately 25 hours per week.
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Ride in 15 passenger van to and from locations
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicle and/or keep van clean during shift
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be looking for part-time work
- Must accept $9.45/hour starting pay
- Must be able to ride to and from locations in a 15 passenger van
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- Must be available to work 3 days a week, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. for approximately 25 hours per week