Full Time Shuttle Bus Driver
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprise, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible daily! It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential while building strong relationships!
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The primary responsibility of this position is to safely operate an Enterprise shuttle bus between the airport and the rental facility, transporting customers picking up and returning vehicles in a courteous and helpful manner.
This position is based out of the Detroit Metro Airport in Romulus, MI.
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Operate the courtesy shuttle in accordance with all laws and regulations while following company policy to ensure a safe and pleasant operating environment
- Assist customer(s) load and unload luggage, enter and exit vehicle and miscellaneous customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems including daily maintenance, including but not limited to ensuring proper oil, tire and fluid levels
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School diploma or GED required.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a valid drivers license and valid Chauffeur's license
No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Previous driving experience in a similar vehicle (large shuttle van or bus) required
- Must have previous customer service experience.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds to assist customers.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company, now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the following schedule: Sunday 9:00a-5:30p, Monday 5:00a-2:00p, Tuesday 9:00a-5:30p, Thursday 9:00a-5:30p, and Friday 9a-5:30p.