Part Time Customer Service Representative/Booth Attendant
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At Enterprsie exciting careers and opportunities are made possible through personal and professional growth! It's a fast-paced, people oriented business.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
The primary responsibility of this position is to dealing with customers courteous and helpful manner when they are exiting the airport rental parking lot.
- Greet each customer personally in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Assist with customer needs
- Notify Manager of any customer or vehicle problems
- Provide appropriate local information, distribute maps and handouts as required
- Communicate with office and other drivers via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School diploma or GED required
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must have a valid drivers license
No more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years. No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must have 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to work a 25 hour work weekMust be able to work the following schedule:
- Sunday: 2:45P-11:45P, Monday 3:00P-11:45P, and Saturday 2:00P-10:30P.