Part Time Maintenance Technician Detroit Metro Airport
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician performs car service, repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures.
- Hourly rate of $16 / hour
- Location- Detroit Metro Airport- 338 Lucas Drive. Detroit MI, 48242 (Romulus Area)
- Must have open availability, including mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
- Perform preventative maintenance – oil changes and tire rotations – at manufacturer’s specified intervals
- Replace or repair tires as needed, per company standards
- Perform standard safety inspection of vehicles
- Perform minor corrective maintenance, such as bulbs, fuses, wipers, etc
- Perform minor diagnosis of dashboard indicators; repair or refer as needed
- Document repairs completed via computer data entry
- Comply with uniform requirements
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be 18 years of ago or older
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a least 1 year of experience handling automotive mechanical service procedures