Part-Time Vehicle Delivery Technician - Romulus, MI
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise Ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $19 billion. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own more than 1.7 million cars and trucks- and its affiliates together offer a total transportation solution and are all united by a common mission:
To exceed customer's expectations for service, quality, and value, to provide our employees with a great place to work, and to serve our communities as a committed corporate citizen.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a Part-time Vehicle Delivery Technician at our administrative office in Romulus, MI. The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections, and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This process includes removal of manufacture's plastic and cardboard, installation of antennas and roof racks, checking vehicle fluid levels, and preparation of key tags and plates. This job is also performed entirely outdoors, so ideal candidates will not be opposed to the variety offered with our Michigan weather. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
This is a part-time position and the starting pay is $11.00/hour. The schedule is Monday - Friday 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. with a 30 min lunch.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
- Perform other related duties as required
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Basic mechanical experience required to perform light maintenance activities
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (ie., DUI/DWI) in the past 5 years
- Must accept a starting pay of $11.00/hour
- Must be looking for part time work working approximately 25 hours per week
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Approximately 25 hours per week.