Seasonal Driver - Romulus, MI
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $18 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service.
This is a seasonal position beginning in September and will go until January, not to exceed 150 days. This position is based out of Romulus, MI and pays $9.45/hour.
- The Seasonal Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from rental locations, as well as navigating written directions
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- Assist with pre-delivery inspections of new vehicles as needed
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- Will ride in 15 passenger van to and from various locations
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to ride in a 15 passenger van to and from various locations
- Must accept starting pay of $9.45/hour
- Must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- This is a seasonal position not to exceed 150 days.
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm.